THE TERMS “WE/US/OUR/TOOROS” INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY REFER TO TOOROS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED AND THE TERMS “YOU/YOUR/YOURSELF” REFER TO THE USERS/MEMBERS UNDER MEMBERHSIP AGREEMENT.
By providing us your Information or by making use of the facilities provided by the Website, You hereby consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of any or all of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information by Tooros, as specified under this Policy. You further represent and warrant that such collection, use, storage and transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you or any other person.
This Policy is a legally binding contract between You and Tooros, whose Website, You use or access or You otherwise deal with. This Policy shall be read together with the other terms and condition of the Website viz, Membership Agreement and Fees Policy being displayed on the website www.tooros.in
Collection, Storage and Use of Personal Information:
When You apply for or maintain an account with Tooros, We collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as: Your name, age, gender, photograph, contact preferences telephone number, mailing address, including but not limited to permanent and current residential addresses, e-mail address, financial information, internet protocol address, history of Your transactions ( booking and payment history), any other items of sensitive personal data or information, as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000, identification code of Your communication device which You use to access the Website, any other information that You provide during Your registration, use of availing of services via Website and other relevant documents viz; driving license and additional address cum identity proofs, as prescribed under the Membership Agreement of Tooros. By providing information to create a user account or complete Your user profile, You expressly and voluntarily accept this Policy and You shall be deemed to have voluntarily consented to authenticate Yourself with a government issued photo identity document which also contains your address, other than driver’s licence, (hereafter “Government-issued ID”) and hereby give Your voluntary consent for seeding identification details as provided in Government-issued ID to all Membership requirements and to provide Your identity information for authentication for the purpose of availing of the Services and to enforce any breach committed by you of the Memberships Agreement through police, government/enforcement authority or court of law.
In pursuit of excellence in the services offered few other personal information that We collect includes the following:
Vehicle Use Data: Vehicles will contain hardware that gathers and transmits information about vehicle use. This is done as a security measure against accident or theft and also to provide You with valuable services and information, such as other drivers’ data.
Location Tracking: To prevent theft, and to allow us to locate You in case of emergency, accident, lock-out, etc., We track the location of your vehicle. Your location information will be confined to Tooros service, and we endeavour not to make your location or movements’ public unless it is required under personal, medical and legal (recovery and insurance) exigencies. As part of our service, the location of your vehicle may be released to insurance companies, the police, courts, tribunals or similar law enforcement agencies, in the course of an investigation and/or accident claim, and to provide assistance in emergencies. Information regarding the location of each vehicle on Tooros Website is also transmitted to Tooros.
Driver and vehicle Information: As a member of Tooros Website, you authorize us to access Your driver’s record, vehicle travelled history report pertaining to Your ride/trip from all applicable entities and authorities’. Moreover, You authorize all DMVs, RMVs, auto mechanics and all other entities and interested parties to release information to us regarding Your driving record and vehicle travel history.
You have the right to request to Tooros to discontinue the use of Your personal information. To withdraw Your consent to our collection and processing of Your information in future, You may do so by closing your account.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information:
We also collect non-personal information – data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, including browser You use, usage details and identifying technologies. We may use, transfer, collect and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. If We do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Aggregate Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as referring/exit pages, anonymous usage data, and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Tooros services.
We may also use Web beacon or other technologies, often in conjunction with cookies, to enhance Our Service on a number of pages of Tooros Website. A non-identifiable notice of a visitor’s visit to a page on Tooros site is generated and recorded, and which may be processed by us or by Our suppliers. To disable some of these features, You may disable cookies in Your web browser’s settings. Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate are disregarded and cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information.
1. Tooros only shares Personal Information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- To provide other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on Our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
2. To protect and recover Tooros assets viz; vehicles/ outstanding.
- To protect Ourselves against third-party claims.
- We reserve the right to transfer any/all personal information We have about You in the event that We sell or transfer all or a portion of Our business or assets.
- We partner with outside companies to provide You with additional services related to Tooros, such as ride-sharing, referral programmes or parking benefits. When You purchase, register, or otherwise express interest in a product or service offered by a third party through Tooros or sponsored on Our Website, You consent to Our sharing your personal information with those parties. Participation in rewards programs, discount offers, contests, or other programs that involve third parties, authorizes Tooros to share Your personal information with those parties. A third party’s use of Your information is bound by contracts and agreements between Tooros and the third party. We only share information reasonably needed to provide additional services, and such shared information may be bound by other privacy arrangements. By sharing this information, You agree that Tooros is not liable or responsible for the actions or inactions of third parties.
Tooros may transfer/disclose/share information to those parties who support Our business, such as providing technical infrastructure services, analysing how Our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertisements, providing customer / buyer services, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys.